Tuesday 2 February 2010

I miss Mae Sot!!!

On the 28h of December Clair and I went to golf.

Some guy tried to teach me but he couldn't speak English, he knew "follow through" "good" "yes" "no".
After, we went to Tesco Lotus and bought some food. Then we went home and made a feast!





Little Chef.




After Christmas, Lisa and the children came back with me to Mae Sot. I had already finished school by then, so I got to spend a lot of time with the kids. I miss them so much now!
We made necklaces, lots of necklaces.
On New Years Eve, my three Autralian roommates and I went to Bai Fern for yummy pizza.





Then we went to Thaimes bar, empty. But we had a few drinks, our two other roommates left but Clair and I stayed. She got drunk, very drunk.

Thai from Thaimes bar.


First drink of New Year.


After, we walked home and Clair broke her flip flop. So we stopped at a Thai bar. Absolutely packed with students. We made some friends :)



On the 1st of January 2010 I went to a party. It was at Mu Mu's house. She's Jack's brother's girlfriend.

I am posting more tomorrow, splitting the blog up into shorter blogs. :)
I MISS MAE SOT. x

3 comments:

  1. Oh please! You best change "she" to "we" as I'm sure I wasn't alone in my festive drinking ;) That feast was gooood! I'm back to making 2 minute noodles.

    Miss you!
    Clair x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sure you weren't alone Clair... and now Louise is working in a snooker bar, saving up her wages to come back to Mae Sot. I'm sad we won't see you when we come over in July. Come to Scotland some day. Sheila

    ReplyDelete
  3. You did learn about mae sot very well. Good job! I hope to see you in mae sot again. Nice blog :)

    ReplyDelete