Saturday 9 January 2010

On the 21st...

After boxing we went to the night market for food. These Thai people sat down at our table with a bottle of Whiskey and started giving us drinks. Clair was fine with this but I thought they were a bit sketchy. But the owner of the night market seemed to know them and were talking to them so we stayed for a bit. The two guys were called 'nob' and 'job'....there was a girl but I can't remember her name.
Job said he was a fashion designer and aked if he could style my hair.
This is the result...
Louise and 'Job'.

Eventually we got home and I was still hyped from Muay Thai so Clair let me borrow her shorts and pretend to be one of the fighters!

I just found this video of Naw La, one of the Thai/Karen girls at the clinic. Very funny.



x

No comments:

Post a Comment