Monday 1 November 2010

Mairi from Campie school.

I am sorry I didn't reply to your comments. I only just went back to check if there were any comments posted that I didn't already see. That is amazing that you are doing to much for CDC school. I know the kids at CDC will be so grateful for everything you are doing!

If you write a letter to a student at CDC telling them about your daily life and draw some pictures that would be fantastic. Give it to Ms Laing and she can send it to me soon. I'll pick a really special friend for you, I know so many lovely girls at CDC. I will send it back to my mum and she can give your friend's letter to you.

Thank you Mairi for doing so many lovely things for the students at CDC school. There is a wonderful Burmese teacher coming to visit your school very soon, maybe she'll teach you some Burmese language!

Louise x

3 comments:

  1. I just found Mairi for you and she is going to write the letter like you say. We will give it to Say Hei to bring to you.
    Love you , Mum xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi Lousie thanks i have made about £41:50p already i will give the money to Say Hei!

    mairi goodall
    p.s your house looks lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i'm a Campie pupil searching my class mates online so i'm surprised when I find my old head teachers blog wow

    ReplyDelete