Monday 8 November 2010

Snippet

http://www.irrawaddy.org/article.php?art_id=20005

Read this article for information about today.

My internet is running really slow so I can't post about the rest of my day tonight but I will post a blog tomorrow.

Tonight I tried to help out at one of the temporary camps for people who have fleed from Myawaddy town. Just moving some water around and talking to the people there. Most who are hungry and tired.

The Thai government have been amazing in this emergency situation though and credit goes to them for their effort in taking care of the 15,000 people who are inside the Thai military base.

I am fine by the way, it's just been an exhausting day and very upsetting. I don't think there will be more attacks inside Thailand. I do not feel threatened where I am. Keep your eyes on the situation.

Louise x

1 comment:

  1. Good for you Louise. It has been second lead item on the BBC with footage from Myawaddy and Mae Sot. Keep well and safe.
    Love
    Murray and Stewart

    ReplyDelete