Thursday 14 October 2010

Friday at the Nursery.

We decided to do art on Friday the 1st with the materials Gillian from Campie nursery sent to CDC nursery. We split into 3 groups of about 7 kids.
We made different fruits out of tissue paper.
Ma La Chit took watermelons.
I took apples. One of the teacher's came over to help my group.

The kids really enjoyed themselves. Friday is always a play day.









Teacher Shellay Paw took Oranges.

This is Muku. He works in CDC office and comes to eat lunch at the nursery every day.


My group's apples. Ailsa did an orange.


The kids playing.

Cap Yo Win and his best friend. Cap Yo Win is the cutest!! He has such a lovely smile.
His friend is so sweet with the nursery puppies. He's so gentle with them.


This is one of the nursery teachers. Looking very wintery.

They took school photos.

I thought they were really funny.


Little baby Heh Blue Saw.




Cap Yo Win taking his lunch outside after eating.

Teacher Ma La Chit is known by everybody in CDC as the scary teacher. She is fantastic at keeping the kids under control. Lisa says that even parents at home tell their children that they better behave otherwise they'll get teacher Ma La Chit haha! I think she's fantastic, couldn't teach without her.
After lunch, the kids got a treat as teacher Ma La Chit did a funny dance for them. The video is so funny! The kids found it HILARIOUS!


These are teacher's Eh Na Paw and Eh Say. They both teach KG.


This is teacher P Say Hei. P means grandmother and she is the headteacher of the primary school at CDC.
Teacher Say Hei will be going to Scotland in October/November of this year as part of the Campie/CDC Global schools partnership teacher exchange. It will be a fantastic experience for her and it's nice to think that she'll be living in my house for 2 weeks. I'm jealous she gets to go and eat yummy chippies and Scottish food. Sooooooo jealous.
I'm sooo excited for her, she can visit Princes Street gardens. Campie parents are arranging a party at the Quayside for Say Hei when she visits. I wish I could come back and visit with her. It's sad she'll be there when I'm here!


That night, my old roommates and I went to Kung's bar. Played foosball and jenga and pool and such.


These are the barmen at Kung's bar. Naing, Saw and Htet.


The craziest one!

So many blogs! I'm sooooo behind.
Yesterday P Say Hei got her visa to go to Scotland. We're so happy because last time, all the teacher's got rejected.

3 comments:

  1. ahhhh the kids are so cute! especially when they're laughing. awwww! looks amazing pal, and i LOVE those apples and oranges and watermelons. i want to make my own one.
    love and miss you x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Louise! This is 'Mrs Polley' from Campie :) It looks like you are having an amazing time... although getting H1 N1 must have been a bit odd. Great photos from the nursery -I hope the boys and girls at Campie get to see the photos -I'm sure they would be just as impressed as I was! Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amy&chloe campie school16 November 2010 at 02:03

    we have really enjoyed looking at your blog akll of the children are so so cute :) x

    ReplyDelete