Wednesday 27 October 2010

Today I went to school...

...and everyone was having vaccinations.

I held some of the little ones' hands and tried to make them less nervous.

At the end of the day my Grade 12s were having their vaccinations and I was standing with them and holding their hands. Then lots of the teachers started getting theirs done. Teacher Myo Nyunt asked me if I was getting one and I looked at him as if he was mental and said I'd already had them done back home. He said "Hmm, are you sure. This is the H1N1 vaccine.

Myo Nyunt got his vaccination..
I asked loads of times to make sure it was definitely H1N1 and was persuaded into getting it done. I told the kids to watch to see that it didn't hurt. ...and it didn't hurt AT ALL. I didn't even feel it go in.

That's what I love about living here is that you can never tell what is going to happen next. Went into school to teach and ended up getting an H1N1 vaccine.

Chiang Mai blog soon! x

2 comments:

  1. What?????
    I cannot believe you just volunteered for a jag!! I'm astounded. You really are mental! But I do love you. Mum xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds as if you are in need of a nice bowl of Heinz Tomato soup - slightly bashed.
    Will speak soon!
    Murray and Stewart

    ReplyDelete