Thursday 12 August 2010

The rest of my Birthday!

So after I found the scrabble message, I found this. My roommates are looking out for me insect-wise.
Phyu Phyu Win and Si Si Win came round to give me pink roses! They didn't know it was my Birthday but I felt EVERYONE should know. They were so excited.


They're reading mum's wacky card.

We went to Dave's and I had a nice chat with him about Dengue etc. No HP sauce, I made chips but it didn't taste the same without HP sauce. But they gave me a lovely Birthday croissaint.
I had a lovely day. Phone calls from my Papa, Mum, and teacher Fiona (and all her relatives). I got emails from Uncle Andrew too! Which was lovely, because we share the same Birthday :)
At night, we went to Casa Mia and had dinner. They had made a banana cake for me :)

I think Lisa bought special candles, like sparklers. :) lovelyyyy!



The cake was soooo yummy.
Jack tummy took my camera so I have lots of weird photos.


That's Ben, one of my roommates.


Cute Ailsa picture.


Present from Ben and Lianna. DVD's!


Jack Tummy and Aine.


Niamh and Aine.


Opening presents :)

Jack tummy and I.


It was a lovely Birthday and it was so nice to have loadsssss of messages from family and friends.
I got a Birthday phone call from my Uncle David and cousin Daniella. It was lovely and we had a really good chat :)
I would've loved to be at home with everyone but this was a different kind of Birthday, still lovely!
x


5 comments:

  1. Oh lovely photos and you are wearing your new cardi. Thank you Lisa, Niamh and flatmates for giving Louise a lovely day. Well done Louise for enjoying it, even though you still had that horrible rash. You are sounding SO MUCH BETTER now. I love you. Mum

    ReplyDelete
  2. nonono, that's the one I bought before and was wearing when I opened that one.

    love you x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Right enough... that is the other one. Aine has her funny squeaky shoes on and Ailsa had clothes on! Wee Jack's hair is growing, thankfully. And Ben does look like Rob. They've been good roommates for you. Those pink roses are yellow crysanthemums! Very exciting news that your wee house will be ready for 1 September. I wish I could send Geoff to get everything set up for you but it will be very good for you to do it yourself! You're doing well with it, impressed with the tile ordering! Love Mum

    ReplyDelete
  4. nope the yellow ones are from ben and lianna. i did get pink roses from si and phyu.

    x

    ReplyDelete