Saturday 7 November 2009

I'm in a very Christmassy mood.

Listening to lots of Christmas songs and about to watch Elf.
Kay Thi and I.

This is May May, Sylvia's (the Homestay owner) daughter. She is Taiwanese. We played Rummikubs! Rummikubs is an amazing game and everybody who plays gets addicted. I reckon Papa would love it.


Sylvia and May May.



Children love cameras!







I went into Grade 2 to teach the other day and they were all freezing cold. It's the cold season now and I'm so happy! It's so breezy and nice outside, like a hot summers day in Scotland.
I thought it was hilarious that they were all wearing wooly hats in Thailand, so I took some photos.



Hahahaa, so cuteee.


My puppies playing.


Such a funny photo. 3 of them fighting at the top, another dragging my bag away by its teeth and the other trying to steal my purse!


See mum, only puppy bites, no need for rabies jags! The bracelet I'm wearing was a gift from one of the Grade 3 boys, I love it because it's so colourful and sweet. I was talking to his sister who is in the same class when he gave it to me. There's are so many siblings in Hle Bee, it's hard to keep track!

I just got back from Sylvia's house, she had some people over for dinner and she made me pasta, very nice of her :)
x



5 comments:

  1. Rummikubs for Papa's christmas then? I bet he hates it and gives it to you like he gives away all the presents we think are just great for Papa. Lovely photo of you and Kay Thi. I'm gonna put it on my desktop. Tell everyone what your plans are for next year then...... Love you. Mum

    ReplyDelete
  2. And get your finger out that puppy's mouth!

    ReplyDelete
  3. STEAL THAT PUPPY AND BRING IT BACK FOR ME.
    -cat x

    ReplyDelete
  4. The Edinburgh Travel Clinic will be foaming at the mouth at the very picture of those puppy bites. Woolly hats - tee hee!
    Fiona x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yessss, we should definitely do that, can you buy it from the UK, I cant buy it here. Niamh got it posted from her family I think. I'll play it with Papa when I get home.

    I'm planning to Cat :) Apparently quarantine is an 'issue'.

    Hahaha Fiona that made me laugh. I was planning to call you to ask how to make mincce & tatties but mum eventually called me back :) making it rght now!

    ReplyDelete