Wednesday 25 November 2009

mingalaba.

I was just telling my new roommate Clair about my cycle home from work yesterday. There was a man cycling along (very normal) but he had a huge cow on a leash and was trying to keep up with it. I had to check twice to make sure I was seeing it properly.

I'm cold! It's 18 degrees celcius here! My toes are frozen, I'm so glad I brought wooly socks and that my mum's sending a hot water bottle.

My internet's running really slow but I need to post so I get a comment from my mummy! :) Tell me something lovely mumma?

I just killed my second cockroach here. Do you want to know how to kill a cockroach? Squirt it with washing up liquid till it dies. Then you have to scoop it up with a dustpan and chuck it in the garden. The floor is covered in washing up liquid of course..traumatizing.

x

5 comments:

  1. As demanded, a comment from mum. You're an evil wee toad, killing cockroaches. You could gather them together and make them into pets. I sold your brother's car for £65 today! Clair sounds good fun from what you said in your email. I'd love you to get Thant Zin Oo in Grade 4 to draw a picture of the man chasing the cow on his bike. He'd do that so well and the kids would LOVE it. Papa was happy to hear form you on his 79th birthday. Love you and talk tomorrow. Mum xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. And I had a nice time with Cat and her mum, talking about silver soap, imodium, malaria, bum wipes and other joys of travelling.:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. collect the cockroaches and start a circus.
    i mean this.
    -cat x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Here are some handy tops for killing cockroaches with water:
    http://mocii.com/2007/12/13/how-to-kill-cockroaches-using-water.html
    :)
    Now you can save on washing up liquid!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's a continuation of Geoff's battle with the ants in Port Seton!

    ReplyDelete