Wednesday 18 November 2009

Meow, clever grade two and everybody's sleeping!

My Grade 2 class were brilliant the other day. They were very creative when it was to the health topic.
I now understand it's because my mum and her teachers taught them this before when they came. We're doing health as the topic now and I asked them to write a list of ways they can be healthy in their groups. Then we expanded on them on the board.
Please excuse my awful board writing, it always goes squint! How do you do it, teachers?


One girl brushes her teeth at 12pm every day. That's a little mental, but I wrote it up anyway.



They loved giving examples of all the different ways to excercise. They're so flexible.


Afterwards, I went to KG B and Kay Thi's daughter had fallen asleep at the same time as the babies! hahaa.

This photo is great!
Somebody spilt sugar whilst the puppy was sleeping. Somehow the puppy got sugar on his head and remained sleeping, you can only see the sugar up close though. It's also funny cause it looks like he's playing football.

Kindergarten B babies sleeping. So so so cute!


I absolutely had to take a photo of this. Some of the KG B boys put their backpacks on their stomachs and started ramming into eachother, they love it! Like sumo wrestlers. One of the other boys was trying to stop it hahaha.

Them loads of them started playing.

Sweet little boy.

Fabby glasses!

The naughty little girl who spilt water on my trousers, when I called her luszo ma she kept repeating it in a cute little voice and giggling. Luszo ma means naughty girl, it was definitely hard to stay angry at her :)

The boysssss.


Unwanted photograph.

More of the boys.

The only puppy with sticky-up ears!


After school, I went to Auntie's coffee and got cheese on toast, it's amazingly good.
When I was paying, the girl at the counter who I chat to when I'm there showed me her new kitten. It's from Cambodia and she had it taken to Mae Sot by bus!
Caro I know you will love this cat. It's so funny, it runs away from everyone and only comes when theres food. She calls for it by saying "meow meow meow.." but it a really funny voice, she's brilliant.
It clearly hates everyone.

He's so like Maowy Caro!

And he's incredibly soft!



x

3 comments:

  1. Well we teachers all start writing dodgy on blackboards then we realise it's going squint and start writing straighter... you'll get there cos I know you'd love to be a teacher! NOT.
    Mum

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey why do you think they introduced those lovely smooth WHITE boards!!
    Ahh, those KG characters! That 'sumo' game is the very one that the characters in my class like to play when they think no-one is looking. Maybe we need a sumo club? I can see it in the next GSP application!
    F x

    ReplyDelete
  3. if that cat were fat and didnt actually belong to the girl then it would be like meowy.
    otherwise, its just a nice kittycat that doesnt deserve to have water thrown on it [again, unlike meowy].
    -cat x

    ReplyDelete