Saturday 10 July 2010

First day in Mae Sot

On our first day here the teachers went to CDC school, their partnership school. I walked to Borderline to collect my old bike. I love this bike, I used it every day last year. I had amazing vegetarian noodles and met everyone from Borderline shop again.

After, I cycled through the market to Hle Bee school. It was amazing to see everyone again and go to all my old classes. I went to see the baby and she was sleeping. I woke her up by being too loud and she was not a happy bunny. She is speaking though!


Unhappy baby.
At night we went to Casa Mia and I got to see my Karen mother. I missed them so much and it was lovely to see them again :)
x

3 comments:

  1. Louie louie louie!
    Dad says welcome back and he looks forward to reading all your blogs again. He hopes you include your trip to Australia and photos of all the nice people :P
    He only JUST saw the photos from nye..

    Clarr x

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's amazing to be here with you Louise. I am stunned by your confidence and closeness with Mae Sot people. You are in your element and I am very proud of you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oops, that was your mum! The Scottish one, you have so many!

    ReplyDelete