Saturday 31 July 2010

Sicky sick sick.

Hardly got any sleep last night, had a really painful headache, sore stomach. Woke up at 4am achey and tired and boiling hot, put the fan on and 1 min later, I was freezing cold. I called mum (it was 10pm in Scotland) and she told me to drink lots of water. I was so weak though and could hardly move downstairs to get water. I eventually went and was drinking lots through the night. Still couldn't sleep though. So at around 7am I got up and tried to sleep in the hall, that didn't work. So I had a shower and went to sleep downstairs, took paracetamol and slept for an hour and now all I have is a dull headache.

How strange, it was so horrible and painful, I really thought I had dengue. I'm glad it's gone away now though and I'll be drinking gatorade, hope it doesn't come back!

x

3 comments:

  1. It sounded horrible Louise but I'm glad you called and that you feel better today. Take it easy, drink plenty water this week and make sure you eat regularly. Lecture over. I love you. Mum

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Louise
    Drink lots of water and steer clear of fruit for a few days but eat lots of rice. Your new house looks as if it will be lovely - will come and visit when we are back in Chiang Mai. Sounds as if you are working very hard as well, so dont tire yourself out to much. Make sure that you get a proper motorbike helmet if you are going to ride a motorbike as the roads in Maesot are so full of potholes and truck drivers are so erratic! Glad you found Brownie mix as that will make you even more popular if you can offer home made brownies to friends and children!
    Take care and will continue to read your blogs with much amusement.
    love, Murray.

    ReplyDelete
  3. mmmmmm brownies :) your house looks cute! september will fly in :) miss ya and our hot chocolate muffins :( take care louisey xxx

    ReplyDelete