Monday 26 July 2010

I miss my mum!

Today Mum and Geoff left Mae Sot. I went to the bus station to see them off with GA and Lisa, Jack and Ailsa. It was sad to say goodbye, but it didn't feel like I was saying goodbye until I got home and cried and cried. Then I fell asleep.
Mum is on the bus, but the windows are so dark I could only see in a bit.
So they board the bus and I get a phone call 3 mins later from mum crying, awww.


Then they left, GA and I went to the his motorbike. We got onto the highway and the bus was opposite us on the highway, so we waved but they didn't see.
Just a tiny blog to say I'm depressed and lonely. But the first week alone's always crap.
But you should definitely read this article I just found on the Irrawaddy website.
I'll do a catch up blog soon and start blogging better.
x

3 comments:

  1. Aww Louise, it's always hard to say goodbye to mum...but at least this time, you know you've got friends and you can make loads more when you are there. As Thein Lwin once told me "Louise is strong woman" - your blogs tell me you are and that you'll get used to the new life for the next wee while.

    BIG hugs from all of us....roast tatties recipe needed me thinks for a bit of comfort??

    Fiona xx

    PS If it's any consolation the weather here has been miserable, with a capital MIS

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw baby! It's hard saying goodbye for potentially a year. You are begin so brave and so sensible about dealing with your feelings, i am, as ever, very proud of your strong character. I miss you. Thank goodness for mobile phones. I hope you find potatoes to bake in your microwave to cheer you up today! Much love, Mum xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aw you'll be fine m'love!! You're a toughy, you did it once and you can do it again :) I believe in you ;) Love Graham x

    ReplyDelete