Thursday 22 July 2010

Wee catch-up.

I know I've been rubbish at blogging my time so far. I think I'll get better when my mum goes back to Scotland and I'm not going out for dinner every night.
I joined my mum and her teacher Katherine last week when they taught songs to the children at CDC.
I visited my Karen mother at Casa Mia and all the girls there.

...and I put the £81 deposit down on my first house!

We had loads of questions for the Landlord, but she was lovely. The house won't be ready until September-ish, so on Saturday I'll move back into homestay until the house is finished. It's all very exciting.
The house I chose is the one beside CDC nursery. It's got two bedrooms, two toilets and a kitchen. Plus, it's going to be the only one out of 6 with a shower! So I'm going to be looking for a roommate :)
I'm off to watch a movie, goodnight all! x


1 comment:

  1. Hey Louise

    So glad you've sorted out your house. I am assuming it is the ones they are building on the left as you go into the nursery? You'll be glad to move into there in September and have your own space at last. Choose a room mate wisely not too loud or too smelly perhaps one that likes to cook and clean! Plenty of time to weed through potential room mates before then.
    Can't believe it has been over a week since we left Mae Sot. Think I am still processing the whole experience. Say hello to all the staff and the children at the nursery next week. You'll thoroughly enjoy being there and can't wait to read about it all.
    Take care Kat

    ReplyDelete