Friday 28 August 2009

Fabby day at Hle Bee school!

Today I went to Auntie's cafe and had baked beans on toast which tasted almost normal! very good. I got a strawberry frappe which I lovedddd. Then I cycled to Hle Bee school which was easy peasy. The teachers were having a meeting, so I went into grade 4 and spent some time with them, doing a bit of english. Baby Y Sander Way woke up to say "Hiiiii!" with meme & I gave her some dresses from "teecha Fiona". Mother loved these dresses.

Then, after everyone had left for night school. Yan Yan, Toto, Mon So and some other boys were playing volleyball. So Yan Yan had to give Toto a ride on the motorbike to night school and he asked if I wanted to go. So we all went to night school where I taught Yan Yan, Tha Zin & Teacher Katie some english phrases. So we stayed until night school finished at 7pm & we motorcycled back to Hle Bee - there was a beautiful sunset! Then I cycled home. I accidentally took a wrong turn & ended up coming out of a side street near Casa Mia, which was okay because at least I didn't have to phone GA to tell him I was lost.

Came home, got less sweaty and went to get KFC, which is brilliant. Their chips are like McDonalds chips :) I can see this being my treat. I went to the video shop & asked if they had English movies & they took me to a whole different room which was full of good movies :) I'll definitely go back thereeee.

For some reason, the pictures from today won't upload, so I'll try in another post.

x

3 comments:

  1. Mmm least you have KFC in times of need! And that's well good about the movies. Get some ones you've never seen before and tell me about them :] xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. You seem to be having a great time.Liked the news about the elephant in ths street
    keep up the good work
    Irvine and Gail

    ReplyDelete