Tuesday 18 August 2009

She's off!

My brother's so sad I am leaving!
Me and my mummah and my hot choc
- 2 of the great loves in my life!


Costa's make the best hot chocolate in the world!
This is my last one for 5 months....

Byeeeeeeeee......

It's 8.40pm on Tuesday 18 August 2009 and Louise is off on her big adventure.
She's currently choosing a restaurant for her tea in Heathrow.
She managed to get from Terminal 5 to Terminal 4 easily and is happy and laughing her way through every phone call so far (about 4 already!)
The first phone call was about 7 mins after we left her.
We weren't even at the car. Oh no, we thought!
But she was happy, "I'm 18 and I can drink alcohol." Oh great!

Last night was fun when her ticket from Bangkok to Chiang Mai was nowhere to be found at 11ish. We eventually found it in the recycyling bag an hour or more later. Aarggh!
Geoff, John and I (mum) took her to the airport.
Her brother David's missing - what's new?
Her luggage which was 14.3 Kg before the make up and CDs went in
eventually weighed in at 23.9. So she had to take some clothes out
and put them in her hand baggage.
That threw her a wee bit as did saying goodye to me.
She's a girl who does love her mum and who HATES crying.
Off she went with tears in her eyes
until her case fell over and she burst out laughing......

We'll keep you posted
and hopefully all the airlines will realise her dreadful cough is not swine flu.
Fingers crossed.

Louise's mum
Update - phone call at 9.30pm
Louise was upbeat and happy and waiting to go on the plane.
Cough, cough, cough.....
I could hear them call her to board.
Bye Louise...
PS She is due into Bangkok at 9.20am our time
and flies to Chiang Mai at 1pm our time,
finally arriving in her hotel at 2.30pm our time,
which will be 8.30pm in Thailand
as they are 6 hrs ahead.

No comments:

Post a Comment