Saturday 17 October 2009

Had a fabby day today.

Went to Lisa and Rocky's to play with the kids then we all went to the dam (mae pa reservoir) again. Niamh and Jack's family, Lisa and Rocky's and a few more friends.
It's a big post and I'm absolutely knackered so I will post it tomorrow. Tomorrow morning I'm getting the 8am bus to Chiang Mai with Lisa, Rocky and their kids. They're moving to Chiang mai for 5 months, but I'll meet up with them during my 6 days there and I'm also going to their farm for Christmas.
I cannot wait to eat Chiang Mai food, I'm definitely going to McDonalds. I'll also be swimming a lot and shopping :) It will be a good holiday, a wee break fro Mae Sot life.

Today is my step brother Adrians wedding day. He is marrying his fiance Rachel and I'm really sad I couldn't be there. But I've told mum to take a lot of pictures and tell them I'm asking for them.
Last night I had a dream my friend Caro died in a car crash and I was hysterically crying in my dream. I told this to the noh noh's today and they said that this is good luck but I must'nt tell her because it will ruin her good luck. I called her to tell her and keep her off the road. Caro doesn't need good luck :)

I'm off to bed, won't be easy to wake up at 6am.

x

2 comments:

  1. Just back from your stepbrother's wedding, which was glorious and perfect. Took loads and loads of photos for you and told them both you wished you were there. They were asking how you were doing, as were your other stepbrothers. You are lucky to have 2 brothers and 3 stepbrothers! Rob reckons you'll come home in January. He said after 6 months away, there's a dip and you feel ready to come home. That's how he felt when he went away to Czech Republic.

    Poor Caro, I hope she got home safely from the north of Scotland!!

    Have a wonderful holiday. Love you. Mum xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha louise! You didn't mention it was bad luck to tell me! I did get home okay though :) Sorry for hanging up on you at 8am yesterday btw! Wasn't up for answering a phonecall from a number i didn't know at that time! >.> glad i got to speak to you thoughhhh! It was really strange but nice :) Your photo's make me want puppies. They're so cuteeee. Hope yer having a nice time pal xxxx

    ReplyDelete