Friday 16 October 2009

I'm on holiday!

Today, after the Science examination for Grade 1 & 2 (Social for Grade 3, 4, 5 & 6) Koh Kyaw Win came to Hle Bee with many other people. Kyaw Win came to Forthview last year as the exchange for the Global Schools Partnership link. He also put together the Burma book and held the exhibition in Chiang Mai that I went to on my way to Mae Sot in August.
They came to the school to talk about a Burmese political prisoner in Insein prison. Today is his birthday.

Then the children ate, Teacher Phyu Phyu had to feed a Grade 2 girl because she broke her arm. She also had to scribe her examinations for her.


Teacher Than Linn Aaung.







Grade 1 teacher..I always forget her name..eek.



Y Sander Wai.


I was about to leave the house to drop off my laundry tonight. I didn't lock my bedroom door (rare) but I locked the front door. Then I went to unlock the gate and my keys were not there. So I was locked outside of the house, but inside the garden. Fortunately my roommate came home 5 minutes later and let me in, my keys were on my bed. Eeek!
Tonight I went out for dinner to the night market with Koh Kyaw Win and GA, it was a really good to talk to Kyaw Win and for GA to see him again.
night night x





2 comments:

  1. You're a dopey doughnut. Must get that from your big brother - he who never loses anything allegedly. Think bus pass, phone, bank cards, keys......

    I love the photo of Thant Lei Aung. He's such a brilliant teacher and nice guy.

    I miss Kyaw Win. Tell him that if you see him. I hope his wife and son are well far away.

    Enjoy the lake tomorrow. You're off to Chiang Mai on Sunday. I'll let Stuart and Murray and Thein Lwin know. Enjoy the decadence and comfort and food at the Amari and don't you dare sleep in for that fabby breakfast. I think you might be halfway through your stay little one. Are you ready to come home? I can't believe that you have lasted as long as this.

    Love you. Mum

    ReplyDelete
  2. Noooooooo, I'm staying until the day before my visa ends! Juneeeeeeee hahaha .

    ReplyDelete