Tuesday 20 October 2009

Louise is on holiday in Chiang Mai and too busy to post...

... so here's an email she sent mum just to catch you all up. The hotel, though lovely, has really expensive internet access so she has to go to an internet cafe next door called Happy Hut, which means she has to blog before 9pm and like her mother, she's a late night blogger hence lack of IT contact.....

Hey, I'm in happy hut but I'm meeting stewart and I think murray for coffee soon so I don't have time to blog.

Nick's taking me around chiang mai tomorrow, so i'm gonna have to go to central on thursday. need to buy shoes, these are all falling to bits. I got a bit sunburnt, I put factor 50 on before I went to the pool, we were only swimming for maybe 2 hours! So I'm gonna go sunbathing one day...using lots of lotion.

I have a feeling I'm not gonna get to relax this holiday! I'm enjoying Chiang Mai, but I can be happy anywhere. I'm adapting to situations very well. I think I may even be happy to go to the farm for christmas with a thai style toilet and bucket for a shower. I'll have to bring food though :)

Call me when you wake up, but only for a wee while as I'll prob be out with stewart and murray. Okay mumma, I love you. I'm going back to the hotel to drop off the laptop and then going to soi 9!! ugh, too far away. x

No comments:

Post a Comment