Wednesday 30 September 2009

September 28th-29th '09

I saw a crab outside the Grade 6 class room.


Su Pone Chit held it..



Grade 3 working hard.







Baby crying in her little towel longyi.




Glasses.




Meme, baby, louise.



I saw a frog at baby's house.




KGB were fighting on their cows..




As was baby..

Mon So came to visit baby's house.


On tuesday ater lunch I was heading to teach Grade 3 when I saw Yan Yan and Ma Lei talking, I asked them what was wrong and Yan Yan said that I should go and sleep because I looked tired. I said nonono I'm going to teach Grade 3, I'm not tired, I'm fine. And then he told me that Thazin said not to teach because the 'Thai's' were back. So I went to baby's house and slept for about 2 hours. When I woke up, Yan Yan said they were still there, so I played with baby. Then Thazin came to the house and said that there was a Thai VSO lady interviewing everybody - Thazin, all the teachers, 2 children from each class and when she left she was going to interview children from the school's families. She said the woman was very nice and had also heard that that Thai police had been to the school and she was asking for me. Thazin told me I couldn't teach Grade 3 that day, so I stayed at baby's house.
We took a lot of photos, last year we sent a photo album to Meme of pictures I had taken of the baby that year. She loves it and brings it out to show me all the time. We take many photos, so I am going to make her another one this year. It's nice that she can have photos of her baby as she is growing up. I think it means a lot to her.












Lots of pictures tonight. I feel guilty for not blogging as much, but I am knackered!
x


4 comments:

  1. Oh no, bloggers guilt!! Don't succumb to it - the world will continue to revolve - glad to see you looking a bit better after your spewing!

    Fionax

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you :) i've not made the chicken cashew nut yet because the chicken goes off so fast! ill do it soon though and report back :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Geoff says, 'It might make you vomit!'

    ReplyDelete
  4. How varied and wide and weird are your experiences, Louise. Only YOU could set off to teach, be told to go and sleep and just do that instantly for 2 hours!

    Tell us about the monk in your next blog. Just make it short. It's fascinating.

    Geoff says he's not being rude about your cooking. It was a joke.

    Mum

    ReplyDelete