Tuesday 1 September 2009

The craziest day of my life.

Yesterday, one of the students went missing so Guardian Angel and I spent 6 hrs looking in various places around Mae Sot trying to find her. The really worrying thing was that she may have gone with some people who might traffick her to Bangkok. So we had to find her by nightfall when these things happen. We did find her in time and she is now safely home. I can't blog such personal details but I will tell you all about it one day. IT was a really long hard day and I was exhausted at the end of it. I was so worried that we would lose this girl and saw other young people that will probably end up in really horrible places. It's a reminder of how hard life is here in Mae Sot for some people.

x

1 comment:

  1. What a day that was but GA was keeping you safe and you both did so well for the lassie. Now was that not better than sleeping all day in your bed in Port Seton? You're a star. Mum

    ReplyDelete